The Intralogistic Systems Product Group is a horizontal Group within FEM. It does address single materials handling product and complete turnkey systems. It focuses on automation, control and IT, and integration of several types of materials handling equipment into one system.
The Intralogistic Systems Product Group is open to system integrators and suppliers of complete systems (companies signing turnkey contracts). The Group will invite FEM suppliers of individual materials handling products to cooperate on interfaces between their equipment and complete systems.
- Provide an international forum to elaborate on technical and business matters
- Develop reliable market transparency on the basis of statistical data received from the participants
- Develop technical rules and guidelines at a European level
- Define interface and communication standards
- Define consistent technical language
- A Plenary and a Board
- the General Secretariat (Orgalime)
- the Technical Secretariat (VDMA)
- the Working Groups
Companies actively involved in the Product Group
Work in progress
- Fundamental Guidelines for Performance “Reliability – Availability – Maintainability (RAM)”.
- Guidelines & Technical Recommendations: the Product Group regularly updates existing texts and drafts new guidelines & recommendations relating to the design and use of equipment.
- Statistics: the FEM Intralogistic Systems Product Group carries out a yearly exercise to gather statistics for “Order Intake Intralogistic Systems - OIIS” and international statistics for S/R-Machines. The aim of the OIIS statistics is to register certain markets taking into account the place of installation of the Intralogistic System.
The statistics started in 2005, and the Product Group makes available a factsheet presenting an indexed overview of the results and evolutions.
- Energy & Environment: the Product Group has been involved in a study on the energy & environmental impacts of intralogistic systems. This study is in German and is available for free download in two parts : Part 1 and Part 2.
|FEM 9.001||Terminology - Dictionary Storage and Retrieval Machines (free)||1997|
|FEM 9.101||Terminology - Storage and Retrieval Machines - Definitions (free)||1997|
|FEM 9.221||Performance data of storage and retrieval machines. Reliability. Availability (free) - English, French, German||1981|
|FEM 9.222||Rules for the acceptance and availability of installations with storage and retrieval machines and other equipment (free) - English, French, German||1989|
|FEM 9.223||Basic data and criteria for the construction of automatic high bay warehouses with distribution systems (€17.85) - English, German||2003|
|FEM 9.311||Rules for the design of storage and retrieval machines: structures (free) - English, French, German||1978|
|FEM 9.512||Rules for the design of storage and retrieval machines: mechanisms (free) - English, German||1997|
|FEM 9.754||Safety rules for automatic miniload storage and retrieval machines (free) - English, French, German||1988|
|FEM 9.831||Basis of calculations for storage and retrieval machines - Tolerances, deformations and clearances in the storage system Part 1: General, Single deep and Double deep Beam Pallet racking (€178.50) - English, German||2012|
|FEM 9.832||Basis of calculations for storage and retrieval machines. Tolerances. Deformations and clearances in automatic small parts warehouses (not silo design) (free) - English, French, German||2001|
|FEM 9.841/10.2.10||Storage systems with rail-dependent storage and retrieval equipment - interfaces (€119) - English, German||2012|
|FEM 9.842/10.2.11||Rail dependent storage and retrieval systems - Consideration of accidental kinetic energy action in compliance with EN 528 (€178.50) - English||2014|
|FEM 9.851||Performance data of storage and retrieval machines: cycle times (€17.85) - English, French, German||2003|
|FEM 9.871||Logbook for storage and retrieval machines and transfer devices (free) - English, French, German||1997|
|FEM 9.881||Project planning data for selection of drives for storage and retrieval machines (free) - English, French, German||2000|
Mr Jan van der Velden, Vanderlande Industries Nederland Bv
Manufacturers in Austria, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom.
Lyoner Strasse 18
DE - 60528
|Tel||+49 69 66 03 15 09|
|Fax||+49 69 66 03 25 09|
Boulevard A. Reyers 80
|Tel||+32 2 706 8236|
|Fax||+32 2 706 8250|